Saturday, April 05, 2008

Lvl 7, Dlvl 6, Human Monk, Killed by blast of frost

Freakin' werewolves! I was taking things really easy. Being careful. I was in mine town and things looked ok. I saw a werewolf a and had space to move. So I went and got a bow I found then went back and got the other one I found after I wielded the arrows and quivered the bow and threw the bow. That was dumb. Anyhow I got the other bow and put things in the correct hands and tried to take the werewolf on from a distance. He got in close then summoned some pals and one of them was a winter wolf that hit me with the frost breath. One of my potions exploded and then things were all over.

I figure just to mix things up I'll let the computer choose my race and class every third game or so. And I got set back up on nethack.alt.org.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home