Saturday, January 21, 2006

Lvl 11, Dlvl 6, Hum, Bar, killed by a hallucinagen-distorted giant ant, or something

I gave up on interesting characters and went back to where the survivability is. Strength. Barbarians. Had a good run too. Finished the mines (then I lost my cat on the lowest level, something was slowing me down and I didn't get to my cat before the troll killed it, damn troll). Finished sokobon, and had gone back to Minetown which had a co-aligned alter. I was gonna try and scarifice something into existence. I had a few piles of stuff set about near the altar. A kobold shaman came in and grabbed a cursed scroll of create monster and then read it. Not a problem, I was planning on doing that myself. I cleaned everything up and then something caused me to hallucinate. I'm not really clear on what that was. I had set my unicorn horn down while doing something else. I went to go pick it up but being hallucinating and all I didn't realize that there was a guard, or maybe the priest standing in my way. I hit him (her, it) then almost immediately got zapped by a wand which paralyzed me. Then I got whacked until I died. Kind of a bummer there, it was shaping up to be a good game.

1 Comments:

Blogger Иван Зенков said...

Post about your project: http://community.livejournal.com/ru_nethack/22518.html

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home