Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Lvl 10, Dlvl 11, Human Barbarian, Killed by a disenchanter

I'm actually not certain what it was. Could have been a giant mimic or something, but it kept changing form and I wasn't hallucinating. I will admit I got a bit careless after I lost the bags of holding. But I did try to keep things together for a while. I ate a tengu corpse that I shouldn't have. The teleportitis was a pain and part of what drove me on to my demise. All that teleporting really hammers the hunger, and most of my food was in the bag when it exploded.

But still, I did survive a pair of chickatrices in sokoban with a handy lizard corpse. And I totally polymorphed a rust monster into something easier to kill after he screwed up my two-handed sword. I also ate a giant corpse without dying this time. Conveniently the first wand I tried was a polymorph one. Overall my best game since I started playing again.

40145 points

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home