Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lvl 8, Dlvl 8, Gnome Wizard, Killed by a mumak

Right off I started with a ring of slow digestion. That makes things so much easier. However my kitten got killed by a dwarf in the mines. Which sucked as I had a magic whistle (in retrospect I could have used it to get it away from that dwarf). But the kitten had helped me clear out a jewelers so I had 7 or 8 rings. One was a ring of invisibility. I was doing ok heading through the mines until I fell through a trap door. Shortly after that I must have it a magic trap or something because I was blind and then surrounded by a guardian naga and a mumak. I got a way from them with my invisibility ring then headed down the nearest stairs to get out of the way. I ran into a group of uruk-hais so I wasted the remainder of my power on them. I went back upstairs and tried to lay low in a corner. The mumak walked right up to me and finished me off. Even while invisible. I didn't even think to try Elbereth or anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home